Whether you are a back slider or getting saved for the first time this page is a source of steps you can take when you are ready.
Explanation of what it means to get saved
Getting saved means you’ve asked God for forgiveness of past sins. You believe in Jesus Christ and acknowledge that he died for our sins so that we can have everlasting life upon our exit from this earth.
Steps it takes to get saved
- Be aware of the message of Jesus Christ.
- Accept that Jesus is son of God and died for our sins.
- Confess your sins and ask for forgiveness.
- Do things that align with living a life for Christ.
Scriptures to use
- John 3:16
- Romans 10:9-10
- Acts 16:31
- Acts 2:38
- John 1:12
What to do afterwards
- Get Baptized
- Tell someone
- Join a local ministry
- Find you role in God’s kingdom
- Help others